Care Coordinator job from Isaac Health in Remote, United States
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Isaac Health is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Care Coordinator.
Location: United States, remote
About Isaac Health:
Isaac Health is emerging as a national leader in specialized brain health and dementia care. We provide an accessible virtual health platform for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of dementia. Our vision is to be the go-to solution for brain health and to provide best in class dementia care using the latest innovations. Founded in December 2021, Isaac Health is a small but fast-growing digital health company.
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate individual to be our first care coordinator. Isaac Health offers medical consultations, therapy sessions, and cognitive assessments for the diagnosis and treatment of dementia. This position will conduct initial consultations and assessments with patients and their caregivers, coordinate sessions with psychologists and doctors, as well as interact with other members of clients' care team to coordinate their care.
- Conduct initial consultations with patients or caregivers to orient them to the program
- Take the medical history from patients or their caregivers
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Conduct frequent check-ins with patients to get their feedback and assist them with any issues they may have
- Arrange for imaging, blood testing, home based care and other services as they may be required
- Assist patients with technology and other questions
- Excellent communicator with patients and comfortable talking to fellow medical professionals
- High levels of professionalism in communication with patients and family members
- Service mindset, caring attitude, and high levels of patience
- At least 2 years' experieince as a care coordinator in telehealth OR experience as a front desk manager at a clinic
- At least limited experieince with medical billing and interacting with insurance (e.g., for eligibility checks)
- Experience working with the elderly
- Excellent organizational and management skills, highly organized in approach and keeping track of complex information flows
- Passionate about improving and innovating in healthcare
- High levels of technical literacy and savviness
- Willing to work remotely
Our culture attracts those with a commitment to and demonstrated passion for intersectional approaches to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strongly encourage people of color, neurodivergent, gender non-binary, gender non-conforming, gender-queer, transgender people and women to apply. We work smart and hard and prioritize self-care: generous vacation policy, voluntary option to work remotely, flexible work schedule, respect for healthy boundaries and responsible work-life integration.
Isaac Health takes diversity, equity, and inclusivity in opportunity seriously. We seek to build a creative, productive, forward-thinking, inclusive team that reflects the diverse communities we aim to benefit, because we know that will allow us to do our best work.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website