Care Assistant job from Brighterkind in St Brelade JE3, United Kingdom
Saturday 7th, May 2022
St Brelade JE3
Brighterkind is a reputed company based in St Brelade JE3. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Care Assistant.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Assistant and experience isn’t essential. If you would like to work in health and social care and deliver the support and care our residents require, this role is perfect for you.
As one of the largest healthcare providers in the UK it’s important to us to couple great care with meaningful and enjoyable experiences.
We offer you a great range of benefits, which include:
- Competitive salary
- Happy Hub - discounts across shopping, eating out, going out and holidays suited to your lifestyle
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Various shifts available
- Refer a Friend scheme of £500* (unlimited referrals)
- Free meals
- Access to excellent training
- Choose from a wide range of apprenticeships and receive £300 bonus upon completion
- Career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Free uniform
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Long service awards
We believe in helping our residents to live their lives as independently as possible and support them in reaching their potential, through both practical and emotional support as well as having a positive impact on their lives.
We see it as our mission to ensure that everyone in our care are supported and look forward to every day with us, and their well-being is maintained through enjoying the simple but essential pleasures of good food and company in a warm and homely environment.
As a Care Assistant you will be:
- Delivering quality personal care to each of our residents
- Supporting them with daily activities such as washing, dressing, eating and maintaining personal hygiene
- Understanding our resident’s communication needs and adapting your communication to each individual, e.g. sounds, tones, body language
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families
- Working with significant people in our resident’s life, such as friends and family, by giving them confidence and reassurance and involving them in our resident’s care
To succeed you will be:
- A team player who engages well with others
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Energetic and hard-working
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference
- A glass half full person, with a sense of humour and a positive outlook
If you possess these qualities, or have worked in a retail, supermarket, warehouse or other customer facing environments then no experience of working as a Care Assistant is necessary. We provide you with excellent learning, development and support opportunities, to equip you with the knowledge and skills to make a real difference in the role.
- T&C’s apply
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website