Business Travel Consultant ( Female ) job from Citi wonders in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Citi wonders is a reputed company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Travel / Ticketing / Airline / Shipping to join our team as Business Travel Consultant ( Female ).
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge or to get back into the industry you love? This well-established Travel Management Company based in the City of London is offering hybrid working for new additions to their Business Travel team. Working across a variety of dedicated accounts providing a high end, high touch service.
- Working on a diverse selection of dedicated accounts
- Booking worldwide travel for corporate clients
- Handling enquiries for flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers and other ground arrangements
- Providing fantastic customer service at all times
- Making recommendations and processing the bookings in a timely fashion with attention to detail
- Extensive business travel reservations experience
- Knowledge of Sabre CRS would be advantageous although cross training will be made available.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and be able to think outside the box
- This is a varied and busy role with no two days the same
- An extremely generous salary of £32,000 - £39,000 depending on experience, plus monthly bonuses
- Working hours will operate Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 6pm alongside the office hours.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV or click on Apply and follow the on-screen instructions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹3,060,064.00 - ₹4,060,064.00 per year
- Commuter assistance
- Food allowance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Rotational shift
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website