Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships (english, Portuguese) job from Google in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Sunday 8th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Google is a reputed company based in Belgrave House, 76, London. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Business Development Manager, Android Platform Partnerships (english, Portuguese).
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience building partnerships with telecommunications, mobile network, pay TV operators and/or related technologies
- Ability to speak and write in Portuguese and English fluently
- Experience with partner relationship management
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific contract language
- Ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues
- Ability to represent Google in partnership discussions and structure terms to achieve solid ongoing partner alignment
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish fluently
About the job
In this role, you will build partnerships with carriers and device manufacturers.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time or as needed.
- Manage and execute distribution agreements for Google services on Android devices.
- Identify and prioritize partner goals and become an expert on each organization, business model, and strategic priorities.
- Work closely with other teams at Google to develop a coordinated strategy where appropriate.
- Manage network operator relationships.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website