Business Development Intern job from Batmaid in Hesperange, Luxembourg
Monday 14th, March 2022
Batmaid is a reputed company based in Hesperange. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Business Development Intern.
Working at Batmaid is about changing the cleaning industry and fighting the black market on as many fronts as possible. It is about providing the leading marketplace to hire trusted, insured, and declared professionals for our customers’ cleaning services and needs.
Today we are leaders in Switzerland and Luxembourg, but we are now ready to take over the whole European continent with our business in an ambitious expansion plan. An achievement we are confident in accomplishing in the next 3 years!
For this reason, we are looking for a Business Development Intern to our new co-working office in Luxembourg’s center. You will handle every aspect of our company (HR, Business Development, Customer Experience, and Marketing) on the Luxembourg market after 1-week of intense training in our Lausanne office in Switzerland.
- Embody Batmaid in Luxembourg in every aspect: Business Development, HR, Customer Experience, and Marketing
- Source, screen, interview and hire every single maid using our recruitment methods
- Report and coordinate directly with top managers of Batmaid in Switzerland
- Ensure client + agent retention and satisfaction
- Provide a 5\* customer service (Sales, "love" calls, cleaning organization, and other projects)
- Identify and develop a new B2B client portfolio
- Engage with the new business clients and put in place long-term partnership
- English and French fluent is a must, Luxembourgish and/or German is a plus
- Proactive, creative, and out of the box thinking
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fast learner and focused on self-improvement
- Ability to manage projects and multitask at scale
- A data-driven, analytical mindset with a keen eye for details
- 6-months full-time internship, with the possibility to continue in the company with a full-time contract
- A place to learn, grow and surpass yourself
- Develop many new skills such as multi-tasking, responsibility, independence, teamwork, leadership, and more!
- Responsibilities from day 1 and coaching from your devoted manager
- Young, diverse, passionate, and dynamic team
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website