Building Officer (m/f/d) job from PwC Luxembourg in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
PwC Luxembourg is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Electronics / Electrical to join our team as Building Officer (m/f/d).
Our Facilities Management team is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a planned facility management programme that enables all aspects of PwC office space to be maintained at a standard that adheres with current local, state, and federal regulations. You’ll help provide a safe, clean and functional environment by ensuring the quality of mechanical operating systems, interior structures, assets, and life safety systems for all staff.
Our Infrastructure department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Building Officer (m/f/d), you will:
- Handle general maintenance of our buildings: doors, windows, furniture, joineries, technical installations;
- Be the first level for technical troubleshooting;
- Install / manage furniture / technical / audiovisual equipment during events (in PwC premises or outside our buildings) ;
- Provide some restauration works (painting, woodwork, …);
- Coordinate external providers who participate in the maintenance of our buildings (preventive or corrective maintenance);
- Manage relocation activities;
- Handle inventory of furniture;
- Handle inventory and maintenance of some specific technical equipment;
- Be the first level crisis intervention (fire, infiltration, alarm, water leakage, etc.);
- Provide exterior maintenance (winter conditions : salt / snow);
- Coordinate small to medium projects linked to our buildings.
- You hold a Bachelor ‘s Degree in technical studies;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have low voltage installations skills;
- You have a minimum technical skill (mechanical, electrical, audiovisual, painting…);
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English;
- You are flexible, organized, rigorous, service oriented, multi-tasking and autonomous.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don’t wait any longer and apply online!
Line of service:Internal Firm Services
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website