Brazil - Tax And Payroll Accountant job from ISS Group Holdings Limited in Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Saturday 7th, May 2022
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
ISS Group Holdings Limited is a reputed company based in Rio de Janeiro, RJ. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Brazil - Tax And Payroll Accountant.
Who is Inchcape?
At Inchcape, our vision is to have a connected world, in which our customers trade successfully and make better decisions in every port, everywhere. We use technology and our global network to help our partners connect to a smoother, smarter ocean.
Inchcape combines its worldwide infrastructure with local expertise through our global network of over 240 proprietary offices, across 60 countries and a team of more than 2,500 committed professionals. Our diverse global customer base includes owners and charterers in the oil, cruise, container, and bulk commodity sectors as well as naval, government and intergovernmental organizations.
We have an ambitious growth model and a career here is certainly going to be a rewarding one that will allow you to bring your skills & experience. We embrace change and are open to new thinking and pushing for positive change in our industry.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tax and Payroll Accountant within our Finance team. Ensures that the accounting activities are in accordance with established legal, regulatory, and Company policies and procedures. Assigns, directs, and appraises accounting staff.
What you’ll do:
- Validate all Accounts Payable sub-ledger journals for posting to General Ledger monthly
- Validate the reconciliation of Accounts Payable sub-ledger to General Ledger monthly
- Coordinate the issuing and posting of customer invoices in a timely manner and verifying the correct accuracy
- Supervise the daily payroll routine
- Review the monthly payroll cost (taxes, withholding, vacation accrual, 13th accruals and benefits)
- Support in the preparation and reconciliation of all taxable basis of all taxes and contributions, including social security contribution (in federal, state and municipality levels)
- Support in tax filling and statutory books
- Support to prepare the annual tax planning
- Support to prepare the annual budget and forecast scenarios
Who you are:
- At least 5 years of experience as accountant
- Advanced analytical and information gathering skills; ability to evaluate and prioritize extensive detailed data
- Prior experience successfully managing multiple requests, assessing priorities and achieving solutions under deadlines
- Knowledge in BRGAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge in Brazilian tax legislations
- Leadership / Goal setting / planning
- Fluency in English is essential. Spanish is desirable
- Accounting or Finance Degree, essential
- Master degree in taxation, desirable
Why Inchcape Shipping Services?
We believe in building a diverse and high performing workforce, that works together to provide our customers with the exceptional service they deserve. To reach the highest standards we depend on our people, their welfare, training and expertise. We realize the value of our staff and know that your unique experiences, skills and passions will help you to build a rich and rewarding career in our dynamic industry.
Our values are at the center of everything we do and the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate and fully adopt these:
Global Perspective - we connect the world and see the bigger picture.
The Power of People - we rely on the strength of local agent knowledge and relationships.
Progress - we adopt new thinking and push for positive change in our industry.
In return, we will offer you:
A diverse range of benefits, depending on your geographical location. Globally as a minimum you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
Plus, much more!
If you think that you have the right skills, knowledge, and attitude to join our team, then we invite you to apply by simply clicking at the top of this advert!
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work documentation depending upon your geographical location.
Inchcape is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and equality; diversity and inclusion are at the center of everything we do. We recognize that our customers, colleagues, contractors, and other partners are central to our success and that we work in a diverse society. We acknowledge not only our legal, but also our moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website