Binogi Is Looking For A Ux And Ui Designer To Our... job from Binogi in 113 59 Stockholm, Sweden
Monday 14th, March 2022
113 59 Stockholm
Binogi is a reputed company based in 113 59 Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Binogi Is Looking For A Ux And Ui Designer To Our....
You are a UX and UI Designer with 3+ years experience, who will focus on enhancing and advancing the visual experience of our users across our different products. The role requires a good understanding of our different users and a close collaboration with our product owners and development teams.
We expect you to be self-driven but also good at collaborating in a team. Creativity and curiosity are keys to success in this position! You’re an energetic person with proven skills in problem solving who adapts to changes in a dynamic environment. A team player eager to learn and share!
You possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills. Communications in the company are done in English, so you’ll need to have full professional proficiency in English (written and oral) and preferably Swedish, too.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
We would love to welcome you to our Growth Team. You will be based in our Stockholm office and be an integral part of the team.
- Creating holistic design solutions that address business, technology, and user requirements.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers.
- Development of wireframes, mockups, user flows and prototypes to communicate UX ideas.
- Helping set up and maintain design methodology and processes.
- Creating concrete UI design deliverables for views and elements, including style guides for colour schemes and font-choices and their uses.
- Designing products on multiple platforms and screen sizes, such as iOS, Android, web and big screens.
- Running user tests and ensuring we obtain early feedback from users.
- Running design studios and workshops for designing new features.
- Clearly present and communicate design approaches to various cross-functional teams.
- Work with both data driven insights and user insights to help drive design decisions.
- A scale-up on the cusp of becoming really big
- International organization
- An agile organization where you can take a big responsibility
- We take great care of our employees
- Pension package, health insurance, wellness allowance
- An agile work process, Scrum-based
- Spend 10% of your time on learning projects and 10% on proactively improving your experience
Binogi creates educational animated videos and interactive quizzes, tailored to the school curriculum in each country. Students, teachers, and parents can learn, play and be inspired through Binogi’s web and mobile apps.
Binogi is on track for 1 million users in 2022!
We have just started with our global rollout. Will you join our journey?
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building our team so that we represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Different makes us better.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website