Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Remote job from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona in Arizona, United States
Monday 14th, March 2022
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a reputed company based in Arizona. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Remote.
$1,000 Onboarding Bonus ($500 at 3 months and another $500 at 6 months)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) is urgently hiring a full-time, fully remote Customer Service Representatives (known as Customer Advocates) to provide INBOUND phone support to healthcare customers throughout Arizona. In this customer care role, you will identify, research, process, resolve, and respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence.
Your work as a Customer Advocate will involve clarifying for customers a variety of specifics pertinent to their healthcare services. These include:
- Contract benefits
- Changes in coverage
- BCBSAZ programs
- Provider networks
Phoenix, AZ and remote within the state of Arizona
The starting hourly rate is $19.00 for customer service phone specialists who speak Spanish proficiently. There are opportunities to earn more with performance and quality-based incentives and bonuses.
Schedule & Training
- Shifts are Monday - Friday, between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM
- You’ll receive 9 weeks of paid, instructor-led virtual training
A Healthier Arizona Starts with You
Our benefits provide work-life balance and the flexibility you need to be your best. They include:
- A 100% work-from-home arrangement
- Eleven (11) paid holidays, including a floating holiday you can use any time you wish
- Accrued paid time off (up to 16 days per calendar year)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K up to 5% dollar-per-dollar match
- Up to 12% annual bonus based on corporate goals and individual performance
- Wellness programs and gym reimbursements
- Eight (8) paid volunteer hours to serve your community
- Tuition reimbursement for you; scholarship opportunities for your children
- Employee discounts, gym reimbursement and wellness programs
To thrive in this job, you need to:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have at least 1 year of external Customer Service Experience
- Have the ability to speak Spanish and English fluently.
- Have an intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
- The ability to be detail-oriented, maintain confidentiality and privacy and ability to navigate multiple computer systems and software programs
- Use your previous customer service experience to efficiently manage a diverse and high volume of health insurance-related customer calls (approximately 40 per day).
- Meet quality, quantity, and timeliness standards to achieve individual and department performance goals as defined within the department guidelines.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Navigate multiple computer systems and software programs.
- Demonstrate and maintain current working knowledge of required BCBSAZ systems, procedures, forms, and manuals.
- Document and record facts regarding inquiries and correspondence by updating BCBSAZ files and systems.
Why Join Our Team?
If the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that finding balance, happiness and fulfillment in life is essential. What this means for BCBSAZ is the idea of Workability. Workability is our future workforce strategy and defines where and how we do our jobs: 100% remote, 100% in the office or somewhere in-between.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is a local, independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Association and a not-for-profit health insurance company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. Founded in 1939, we have more than 1,800 dedicated employees throughout our offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Chandler, and Flagstaff. To fulfill our mission of improving the quality of life of Arizonans, we deliver a variety of health insurance products and services to meet the diverse needs of individuals, families, and small and large businesses.
BCBSAZ does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected group.
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona. For more information on our company, see azblue.com. If interested in this position, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website