Banking And Payments Officer job from TRUSTMOORE in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Monday 14th, March 2022
TRUSTMOORE is a reputed company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Banking and Financial Services to join our team as Banking And Payments Officer.
Do you have an affinity with finances? Do you want to make the difference for our clients?
And are you immediately looking for a challenging financial and administrative job?
Then you are the
Banking and Payments Officer
we are looking for!
What will you do?
As a Banking and Payments Officer you will work closely with the Financial and Legal Account Managers in order to continuously
exceed our clients’ expectations. You will be responsible for managing, monitoring and executing payment traffic of a diverse client
portfolio. Further in this role, you will assist and deal with opening and closing bank accounts, checking and monitoring various
procedures and transactions and be the first point of contact in communicating with various national and international banks.
Other responsibilities are:
- First point of contact with various national and international banks;
- Setup and maintaining bank account authorization policies, user accounts;
- Managing user account with respect to registration and distribution of bank cards;
- Entering of payment orders into divers online banking systems;
- Updating related database of payments processed;
- Following up on any issues with payments directly with banks, payment institutions and involved Financial and Legal Account
- Assisting with bank account opening processes;
- Uploading MT940 forms into compliance systems;
- Managing timely follow up of internal transaction monitoring policies and guidelines;
- Other administrative and bookkeeping tasks.
In your role you will work closely with our both our Finance department, dedicated client service team members and management
Where will you be working?
Working at Trustmoore means working in a dynamic company with great colleagues and an international environment. At Trustmoore,
we score as a team and our colleagues are on top of their game. Trustmoore is a boutique-style corporate service provider with four
lines of business Fund Services, Structured Finance & Capital Markets, Multi Family Office Services and Corporate Expansion
Services. We pride ourselves of working with well-known law offices, notaries, tax advisors and banks. We want to excel in what we
do, nothing more, nothing less.
You will be working in one of the most beautiful areas of Amsterdam. Our office is easily accessible by both private and public
transport. You will receive a competitive salary, holiday allowance, 25 vacation days and international career opportunities in our
other offices. You can also benefit and participate in:
- TM Academy with soft skills, knowledge and leadership development trainings;
- Regular BBQ, social and sport events with your colleagues;
- Our annual ski trip;
- Interaction with more than 60 international colleagues in Amsterdam and more than 200 colleagues worldwide;
How do you fit in the team?
You have (almost) completed a Bachelor in a financial administrative direction. You are stress resistant, accurate and know how to
keep the overview. You can quickly learn and work with various online banking systems, compliance and bookkeeping systems as
Other relevant qualifications for this profile:
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications.
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- To be result oriented and responsible.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be highly meticulous and detail oriented.
- Interest in further developing accounting/ bookkeeping skills is an advantage
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? We can’t wait to meet you!
If you have any questions about the position or about Trustmoore please contact:
Pauline Wolf, by email [email protected].
We make success possible. Success for our clients by providing high-quality services, however also success for our colleagues by
providing you with personal and professional growth opportunities to help you reach your full potential. Just as we help our clients
reach their goals. The foundation of our success is delivering true value through long term relations. That applies to our clients and
colleagues. We are in it for the long run, that creates value for us and for you. This results in a very personal and informal company
culture with a healthy work-life balance. We are proud of that and we call it being professional in a non-corporate way.
By sending in your personal details for this job application, you give your consent that those details will be saved in our database for application
purposes. After the termination of your application procedure, we will delete your details from our database. Obviously, we will treat your details with
care, with confidentiality and we will not share those with third parties.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website