Automotive Technician job from IAG New Zealand in Parramatta NSW, Australia
Sunday 8th, May 2022
IAG New Zealand is a reputed company based in Parramatta NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Automobile to join our team as Automotive Technician.
Strategy & Innovation – Research Centre
We are looking for an enthusiastic technician with panel repair background to move from the smash repair industry to the research division of IAG. The role will use your experience to provide insurance risk assessment support and act as an industry expert on aspects of current and emerging automotive technology. You will conduct physical vehicle research and generate top quality risk assessment insight and data.
- Research vehicle design related features of new vehicles for the purpose of insurance risk, including new emerging technologies like Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Conduct technical risk assessments (e.g. new vehicle evaluation, paint & repair times) on vehicles for the purpose of insurance risk
- Support the IAG repair & assessing network with expert level advice by operating the Research Centre’s repair hotline
- Showcase field of expertise for Visitor and Meeting Support
- Trade experience for at least 1-year post apprenticeship in an automotive repair workshop
- Proven track record of strong communication skills in a customer facing role
- Expert knowledge of smash repair procedures
- Handling proficiency in MS Windows and MS Office
- Hands on experience in automotive electronics
- Trade qualification in panel beating or equivalent
- Full AU driver’s license
Start your career journey with us Applications close on 27th May 2022.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. We believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through our values and behaviours. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application.
IAG has committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on providing a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our company website.
IAG Culture story
The IAG way
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website