Automotive Mechanic Lv/hv/plant job from TCR Group in Australia, Australia
Sunday 8th, May 2022
TCR Group is a reputed company based in Australia. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Automobile to join our team as Automotive Mechanic Lv/hv/plant.
Automotive Mechanic LV/HV/Plant - Perth Airport
The TCR Group, headquartered in Brussels, is the leading provider of turnkey solutions in the field of total GSE management. The Group is active since 1999 in the Services and Provision, the Repair & Maintenance (R&M), and the Fleet Management business of GSE. The GSE term encompasses all equipment used by handlers providing ramp services to airlines, with motorised and non-motorised GSE including push-back tractors, loaders, tractors, belt loaders, catering trucks, ground power units and air starter units, tow-bars, trailers-dollies, and baggage carts.
As our Australian business continues to grow, we can offer this great opportunity for the right applicant to diversity their skills and build a career pathway in a specialist area, working on unique Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
The reality of working on GSE in an Airport environment is exciting, can be heavy, dirty, fast paced and very rewarding.
What we offer:
SIGN ON BONUS up to $3000 (guaranteed $1000: if you have up to 2 years airport GSE experience $2000, if you have over 2 years airport GSE experience $3000
- 4 days on 4 days off (rolling day shift) - for induction and training you will be required to work the first 5-6 weeks M-F
- Great working environment based onsite at Perth Airport
- Working on unique and specialised equipment
- Working as part of a global company with opportunity to build a career pathway
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Must have own tools
- Must hold a current driver’s license
- Experience in diesel engines, hydraulic systems and electrical fault finding preferred
- Willingness to undertake ASIC background checks for security access
- Willingness to undertake a pre-employment medical check
- Professional can-do attitude
- Motivated and pro-active
- Strong work ethic with a history of reliability
- Checkable references
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base hourly rate $38-$45/hr commensurate with qualifications and experience
- 10% Superannuation
- Overtime Penalties
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you are the right person for this opportunity then apply through this advert now by attaching your CV outlining your history of reliable work experience along with a Cover Letter. Your Cover Letter should introduce yourself and give us some insight into why you are interested in the role, what you would like to achieve in this role and what you can bring to the role.
*NB* Your application will not be assessed without Cover Letter.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Contact Person: Sue Swan
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website