Associate Territory Manager job from Penumbra US in SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brazil
Monday 9th, May 2022
SÃ£o Paulo, SP
Penumbra US is a reputed company based in Berlin. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as Associate Territory Manager.
What You'll Achieve
- Provide case coverage in accordance with quarterly numerical goals for number of cases and cases per territory.*
- Coordinate account in-services in accordance with monthly numerical goals.*
- Assist with achievement of regional sales goals.*
- Provide monthly updates of regional business activities and competitive business tactics.*
- Work with Sales Director and team members to develop and implement a regional plan aimed at increasing market share and improving quality of service to customers.*
- Establish a system of communication with Regional Sales Manager and Territory Managers to ensure proper execution of plan and achievement of quarterly objectives.*
- Develop relationships with hospital personnel to expand contacts in other departments, identify key decision makers and facilitate future sales.
- Meet with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, goals and constraints related to patient care, and to demonstrate how Company products can help them achieve their goals.*
- Educate existing and potential customers on the merits and proper clinical use of Company products by giving presentations and demonstrations, using a slides, flow model, brochures and other platforms and formats.*
- Keep customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, and technology developments, and current items of interest in the industry.
- Assist in professional education activities sponsored by Penumbra, including PEER meetings, hospital stroke symposia, and others.*
- Assist in training new employees, including Territory Managers and Clinical Specialists.*
- Participate in the development of Continuing Education Programs.*
- Comply with quality system regulations, standards and procedures*
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of procedural case coverage, basic troubleshooting and follow-up for Company products.*
- Report and track all product incidents at centers, following Company procedures and seeking input from appropriate personnel to resolve problems.*
- Respond to customer needs and complaints by developing creative solutions, working in collaboration with senior management, sales and marketing.*
- Prospect and develop relationships with prospective customers and/or users of Penumbra products, converting them to Penumbra customers.*
- Secure and/or renew existing orders by coordinating product availability, delivery dates, and inventory levels.*
- Maintain open communication lines with current and prospective customers on programs, promotions and pricing trends.
- Increase account penetration with orders for new and existing products and services.*
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Indicates an essential function of the role
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, neuroscience, biology or related discipline, plus additional training and certification in radiology, neuro-interventional technology, or related field. Three years experience in a hospital setting or in a medical device company, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales or marketing background desired
- Strong clinical, technical and organizational skills
- Ability to function in a busy, demanding and competitive environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website