Associate Qa Engineer job from B2B Soft in Remote, United States
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
B2B Soft is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Associate Qa Engineer.
B2B Soft is an established leader in the development, implementation, and support of retail management systems (RMS) designed for the wireless retail industry. With over 18 years in business, we have built a best-in-class point of sale (POS) solution recognized by key carriers such as Boost Mobile/Dish, Altice, and Tracfone. Our unique solution allows clients to automate and manage their mission-critical business operations such as inventory management, commission reconciliation, and personnel management.
B2B Soft has loyal customers in over 2,500 companies with 10,000 storefronts in North America and continues to leverage the unique understanding of this niche market globally, via close engagement with the partner ecosystem. The Company’s teams at all levels of the organization work seamlessly with clients to ensure that the evolution of the platform is always in sync with their business needs, with a solid infrastructure behind it. The recent addition of the autonomous product suite coincides with the post-COVID-19 reality and enables telecom operators to conduct all aspects of their commerce via kiosks.
A client’s success is our priority. Innovation is our tool. We care about customers by going above and beyond in intellect and effort. We are honest and curious. And we are agile, applying our knowledge and skills to best serve our clients and partners.
About the job:
We are looking for a proactive Associate QA Engineer to join our growing organization. Our ideal candidate will have experience with testing complex applications with Camunda that include integrations with 3rd parties. Our Associate QA Engineer will collaborate closely with our development teams and work with several different testing directions including embedded, web, desktop, and mobile.
- Manual testing of web applications (functional, contract, integration, end-to-end testing), including applications integrated into Point-of-Sale, with 3rd party APIs and applications.
- Execution of regression and smoke tests
- Creation of testing documentation
- Participation in internal meetings, sprint planning, grooming, daily stand-ups, external demos, and meetings with stakeholders, customers, and partners.
- Maintenance of testing environments
- Assistance in production issue troubleshoots
- Generation of new ideas and improvements for our products
· 3 +years’ experience in QA
· 1 + years of testing web applications, web services, and REST
- Good understanding of version control and release management processes
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of test design techniques and SQL
- Good understanding of client-server architecture
· Manual QA Stack: Fiddler, Swagger, Zephyr, SQL, Postman, SOAP
· Automation QA Stack on Python: IDE: PyCharm, Git (Version Control System), Python v.3.6 and higher
· Automation QA Stack on Java: JUnit, Maven, Allure reporting, Rest Assured
What we offer…
A competitive package including salary, annual bonus, and robust benefits. Our culture is a collaborative, hands-on community where all voices are welcome at the table and current team members welcome new employees with open arms. We are in an exciting phase of accelerated growth and we welcome motivated individuals keen to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website