Associate job from Erevena in Stockholm, Sweden
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Erevena is a reputed company based in Stockholm. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Associate.
- Managing the below processes and requirements across multiple projects, while also communicating with the relevant stakeholders throughout Erevena
- Identifying potential target companies through market research and conversations with key influencers in the Erevena network
- Generating lists of potential target candidates
- Qualifying the suitability of candidates through conversations and informal referencing
- Owning the research process, reporting weekly to key clients (internal and external) on assignment progress
- Attending candidate meetings
- Maintaining and growing the Erevena network across key markets
- Maintaining the integrity of the Erevena database and intellectual property at all times
- Collating market intelligence for pitches and research projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Good analytical skillset
- The ability to demonstrate a strong interest in the Executive Search industry and Technology sector
- An inquisitive mind, a tenacious nature and a natural inclination to puzzle solve
- A thirst for information and keen to understand the dynamics of the markets in which they work
- Diligence and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent oral skills, alongside confidence to talk to a range of different people; internal team, clients and candidates
- Professional maturity, be hardworking and flexible as much of our work has an international flavour
- Be outgoing and friendly and have an appetite to be part of a sociable and collegiate team
- A buddy to make your transition into the business as seamless as possible
- Collaborative and vibrant – a large peer group of Associates to collaborate with
- Supportive – there is always someone you can go to who will be happy to assist
- Investment in your development through external events/courses/seminars and online subscriptions
- Quarterly off-site meeting and social activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility – charity events, ranging from sporting endurance events to cooking. Not compulsory and depending on your interests and skills you choose how to contribute!
As a company we are continuing to grow and in late 2020 we launched our Nordic operations and have since grown to have two offices, Stockholm and Copenhagen, and are currently working with the fastest growing and most exciting technology companies across the Nordic countries. We also have thriving San Francisco, New York, and Paris offices, placing us in some of the global centres of innovation.
We value collaboration. Across our global team of 80, we commit to communicating clearly and effectively; sharing leads, ideas and information as and when needed. Our teams work closely together, with frequent crossovers and we connect virtually and in person whenever possible. We love celebrating success; whether that be a new search won, a marathon raced or your very first placement; whatever the milestone, we are always there to cheer alongside you. We embrace diversity and recognise the value that a diverse team brings. Erevena is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people of all genders, races, sexual orientation, religions, ages, disability status and backgrounds to apply to work with us. We regularly review our own people practices and approaches to ensure that our workplace is as open, diverse, accessible and inclusive as possible.
We develop and drive initiatives that underpin a supportive and inclusive culture and are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff. Internal initiatives include company -wide social events, wellness initiatives and CSR activities that support a range of charities. We also play an active role in supporting the industries that we work with including being founder members of SWISH a non-profit networking group for women in search and participation in 10000 Black Interns offering paid work experience to young black people.
We believe in creating an open and transparent environment where everyone feels valued. We regularly ask for feedback, input and ideas on how to make Erevena even better. We are never scared of change and as a business we embrace new challenges and opportunities which come our way.
We are established as advisors to our clients, helping them solve complex problems effectively and grow through our reputation for great work. Joining Erevena is an opportunity not just for an interesting day-to-day role, but also to be part a high growth company that offers a premium, tier 1 service to some of the most exciting companies in the world.
Our work with start-ups gives us a lens into the future of rapidly changing industries which are being disrupted by technological innovation. We have helped build successful consumer app companies, Fintech businesses, software companies, and many other businesses leveraging new technologies in areas such as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and the internet of things.
We are a team of 80 people, headquartered in London and globally one of the most established and successful executive search firms focused on the tech innovation space. We have provided opportunities for people to live and work abroad and this will continue to be an option for people as they progress through the business, and we continue our expansion.
We have a flexible and dynamic working environment where your ability to succeed and progress is directly linked to your outputs and your desire to continue to learn and improve.
Please note that we are not accepting applications from third party recruitment firms.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website