Associate-insurance job from Accenture in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Accenture is a reputed company based in Hyderabad, Telangana. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Insurance to join our team as Associate-insurance.
Skill required: Insurance - Reinsurance
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
This team is responsible for reinsurance operations, reinsurance accounting, technical accounting, reporting, understanding of claims and collections, and providing support to the underwriter. The team will also be a subject matter expert and able to review, guide, and train the team to ensure an effective & efficient working environment. Ensuring delivery of processes and services that meet or exceed established KPIs is also part of the work. The team will also perform and review sub-ledger functions and reconciliations to assist with accounting activity and quarterly closings.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Cash Application Processing
- Ability to work well in a team
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- SAP FI Accounts Receivable
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website