Assistant Manager - Eastland job from Kathmandu Group in Melbourne VIC, Australia
Monday 14th, March 2022
Kathmandu Group is a reputed company based in Sydney NSW. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Business Management to join our team as Assistant Manager - Eastland.
Kathmandu is a leading global outdoor lifestyle brand whose journey began in Aotearoa New Zealand over thirty years ago. We’re on a mission to improve the wellbeing of the world by getting more people outdoors, because nature has a positive transformative effect on us all. It makes us more happy, open, free and fun. And that’s why we’re all about creating the best sustainably made outdoor gear - to get people to experience nature’s benefits more often.
We've been out there for over 30 years living our best lives. Now you can too. Join us on our mission to improve the wellbeing of the world through the great outdoors.
A little about the role:
- Support the Store Manager in the profitable running of the store
- Manage and develop a team of outdoor enthusiasts to reach set KPIs and sales targets
- Create an enjoyable experience for every customer by sharing your love of the outdoors
- Inspire and lead a diverse team of passionate individuals
- Create an enjoyable experience for each and every customer
Who you are:
A passionate people person with a customer centric ethos, you will also share our excitement and passion for the outdoors and will be passionate about getting people "Out There".
This is what you'll need
- Previous management experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build sales and service through exceptional store management
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive outlook
- Sound knowledge of retail requirements; POS, stock control, cash handling, security and store presentation
- A genuine passion for our products and the growth of our business
At Kathmandu your contributions have meaning and can drive change. Across our global offices we've invested in creating a community where talented, creative, inquisitive people can grow.
Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, pushing to ask if we're out there enough and can we do better? We encourage our leaders and teams to bring their best every day.
We believe that business is a force for good and putting people and the planet first. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
As a Kathmanduer you will have:
- Genuine career opportunities throughout retail and Support Offices based in Christchurch and Melbourne
- The chance to work with a group of proactive individuals that make a difference
- Generous staff discounts for both Kathmandu and Ripcurl
- A comprehensive induction along with excellent future training and development options
Ready to become a Kathmanduer?
To apply now, click the link below to submit your CV and cover letter. Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website