Assistant Accountant job from SIMCORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. in Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
SIMCORP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Assistant Accountant.
SimCorp is the the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We provide the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. With more than 300 clients worldwide, over 45 years of development and 20% of revenue invested into R+D, there has never been a better time to join.
Accountants are finance professionals who form part of the Global Finance team, working as part of the finance and/or accounting function. The Assistant Accountant has a basic understanding of accounting practices and their work ensures the smooth operation of the department.
- Preparation of journal entries
- To reconcile balance sheet accounts
- To record all compensation payments, accruals and adjustments.
- To assist as needed with local tax filings (sales tax, VAT, etc.)
- To assist with the creation of vendor payments after validation of correct approvals.
- To maintain fixed asset subledgers
- To approve travel and expense claims and ensure company poliies are being followed.
- To maintain internal cash reporting
- To create customer invoices and send them to customers with the appropriate support required by the customer
- To record cash receipts from customers and apply them in the accounting system.
- Perform other ad hoc reporting as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Accounting related graduate with 1-2 years experience
- Ideally ready to start at short notice
Benefits of being a SimCorp’er:
- Check out our 4.5 star Glassdoor rating
- Annual Business Kick off trips
- Tech Reimbursement
- Employee Development Plans
- Global Mobility
- Employee Referral Program
- Yoga, Happy Hour, Snacks
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website