Apprenticeship - International Hr Generalist job from SUEZ in Nanterre (92), France
Monday 9th, May 2022
SUEZ is a reputed company based in Evercreech. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as Apprenticeship - International Hr Generalist.
Apprenticeship / Co op
With 35,000 people worldwide, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Consulting is part of SES Business Unit and is the engineering and consulting branch of the SUEZ Group. Suez Consulting’s mission is to support cities and industrial facilities in making their ecological and energy transition and in adapting to the effects of climate change. Our talents are therefore operating in the environment sector (water, waste, biodiversity, etc.), urban planning, energy and mobility sectors. SUEZ Consulting is also involved in the strategic missions of the Group Suez to support its development in new business lines and or new activities related to its mission.
Within the HR Department and reporting to the HR Business Partner of the International Division, we are looking for a:
International HR Generalist (apprenticeship contract)
To strengthen our international presence (+20 countries), you will assist the HRBP in the implementation of the missions below.
Operational Topics :
- Monitoring of the junior population and of temporary workers: recruitment, drafting of contractual documents and amendments, integration, mobility, administrative support, departures management.
- Participation in international staffing and recruitment meetings (assisting managers in writing offers, publication, selection of CVs);
HR processes and projects :
- Participation in the drafting of standardized procedures for international staff (recruitment, integration, expatriation, model contracts, etc.);
- Deployment of the Group's HRIS tool internationally: consolidation, monitoring and updating of raw data, liaising with the support team and local staff, preparation of training materials for users and managers;
- Support for annual HR processes: salary review, performance and development interviews, training, people review;
- International benchmarking and inventory of social benefits in our different countries of operation;
- Development of the VIE program and our employment brand at the international scale;
- Drafting of our International HR communication: “new joiners & appointments” / “offers & missions” / “Discover our VIE program” etc.
Depending on your appetite and your abilities, other missions may be entrusted to you.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English and French (great written and oral communication skills) – another language would be a plus;
- You are currently enrolled in a Human Resources program in France with at least 4 years of higher education (Bac+4/5) and you are looking for an apprenticeship;
- You are proactive;
- You are curious, sociable and pedagogical;
- You are comfortable with IT tools (Excel and ppt in particular).
Finally, you are motivated and would like to have a first generalist, operational and international HR experience offering you a complete vision of the role of an HR Business Partner?
Then join us!
Duration: 12 or 24 months
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website