Anti-money Laundering Director (m/f) job from EY in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
EY is a reputed company based in Gurgaon, Haryana. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Senior Management / Directors to join our team as Anti-money Laundering Director (m/f).
As AML Director you will manage and develop our internal AML function. You will handle a variety of sensitive financial data and interact with our Senior Management on a regular basis. You will also manage the relationships with the professional bodies and regulators in relation to AML/CTF topics.
You will be responsible to develop and implement new solutions to continuously enhance the quality and efficiency of our AML/CTF procedures. This will include the development of automated tasks to be integrated in our internal AML/CFT tools and processes.
You will build and lead a team of AML/CTF professionals and be in permanent contact with people from our audit, tax and advisory service lines, as well as other EY Offices. You will regularly deploy AML/CTF trainings to our people and act as their escalation point for any AML/CTF matters requiring specialist involvement.
You will supervise updates of the EY AML/CTF policy following new legal, regulatory and professional requirements and will monitor internal compliance and internal reporting tasks.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A University Degree in Law, Finance, Economics or Equivalent
- 12+ years of relevant experience in a similar working environment and in a compliance function in Luxembourg
- A recognized expertise in Luxembourg AML/CTF laws and regulations
- A dynamic and solution-oriented mindset
- The ability to build and lead a team
- You are fluent in English and French and any other additional language will be considered as an asset
What we look for
You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment and have exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results. You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills and are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website