Android Developer job from Compustaff in Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Galway, County Galway
Compustaff is a reputed company based in Galway, County Galway. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Android Developer.
Exceptional R&D opportunities to join a global pioneer in audio and video technology in their new Galway-based R&D HQ.
You will join the growing video endpoint engineering team in Galway. As an android developer working on industry-leading video endpoint products, you’ll be making a positive impact on how people live and work. There are exciting opportunities to lead and grow within this team. You’ll gain experience across a wide cross-section of product development activities, taking advantage of the latest technologies and helping to create the products of tomorrow.
Your day to day
- Create innovative new features for our Next Generation video endpoints and conferencing solutions.
- Design and build unique capabilities to expand our Android platform.
- Build prototypes and explore new ideas and designs.
- Work in a very collaborative and agile team to build cool solutions.
- Create high-quality production-ready applications and user experiences.
- Build automated tests to ensure high code quality and integrate with our automation test pipeline.
- Work closely with the wider engineering organization to maintain design cohesiveness and follow best practices.
What you bring to the team
- Knowledge and experience in Java, Kotlin or NodeJS
- Knowledge and experience with the Android SDK
- Proficient in Concurrent programming, thread safety, coroutines, memory management
- Excellent communication, passion for learning, and attention to detail are key to the role
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in android development
- Degree/Masters in Electronic/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00-€75,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website