Android Developer job from Comcast in Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Monday 14th, March 2022
Dublin, County Dublin
Comcast is a reputed company based in Centennial, CO. We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as Android Developer.
This person reports to the Mobile Framework Development Manager and their function within the organisation includes Software Design, Software Development and Software Support. They will design and build the application for mobile devices running through the Android operating software. They will be responsible for designing and coding the base application, ensuring the quality of the application, fixing bugs, maining code and implementing updates.
- Assist in development and implementation of overall work plan for the Mobile Framework Development team. Achieve successful delivery of projects, while balancing functionality, quality and schedule.
- Work closely with internal teams and strategic vendors to provide and obtain technical and engineering information, adopting a partnership approach to maximize benefit to Blueface.
- Maintain and develop your own experience and knowledge base to ensure highest possible standards.
- Assist in training and development of other staff members on both a formal and informal basis.
- You will work closely with other members of the Technical and Engineering team to drive the technology innovation of Blueface.
- Evaluate performance reports where required.
- Create on-going quality control or process documentation in order to meet the requirements of audits and/or assessments
- Develop and document best practice standards within the Mobile Framework Development team
- Provide detailed and regular reports to the Mobile Framework Development Manager
Java proficiency is essential
Experience using and creating RESTful APIs (JSON & XML)
Agile Software Development
Exceptional Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
Ability to work with git
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website