Administrative Executive, Sexual Assault Care Centre job from Association of Women for Action and Research (AWARE) in Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
Association of Women for Action and Research (AWARE) is a reputed company based in Singapore. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Environment/ Health & Safety to join our team as Administrative Executive, Sexual Assault Care Centre.
AWARE’s Sexual Assault Care Centre (SACC) department is looking for an Administrative Executive. SACC is gearing up to assist more survivors of sexual violence over the next three years. As such, we are looking for additional administrative support to ensure that operations run smoothly.
Position: Administrative Executive, Sexual Assault Care Centre
Salary range: SGD$2,700 – 3,000
Term: Two-year contract (renewable)
Starting date: April 2022
Work Schedule: Full-time/Employment Contract
- Provide administrative and operational support to the CARE department, including Women’s Care Centre (WCC) and Sexual Assault Care Centre
- Provide effective daily administrative and operational support for such that there is seamless delivery of SACC and WCC services
- Support data management through regular documentation and filing of confidential notes, maintenance of internal knowledge base, etc.
- Maintain various systems within CARE, such as IP phones, data management software, scheduling software, etc., through vendor management, troubleshooting and addressing other staff needs pertaining to these systems.
- Innovate and work with CARE staff to make administrative and operational processes more efficient
- Support various CARE projects as required
- Minimum 1 year’s experience as an office administrator, office assistant or in a relevant role
- Experience in client administration in social service industry is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Able to use initiative and judgement to solve problems independently
- Strong belief in gender equality and the values of AWARE
- Able to meet deadlines in a high-paced environment while balancing workload and competing priorities
- Able to main strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal, empathy and communication skills in English (verbal and written). Spoken or written fluency in a second language (Chinese, Malay, Tamil) is advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you have any questions about this position, please email [email protected].
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website