Administrative Assistant (m/f) job from BDO in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Sunday 8th, May 2022
BDO is a reputed company based in Luxembourg. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Administrative Assistant (m/f).
Contact: BOLOGNINI Rachel
BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our different activities, we are currently looking for an:
Administrative Assistant (m/f)
In your role, you will provide administrative and secretarial support to the teams. This will include:
- Performing daily office management tasks as filing and scanning documents;
- Receiving, sorting and distributing various mail and correspondence to appropriate personnel;
- Coordinating and administering all office supplies and materials;
- Drafting of correspondence, translations, documents and report preparation;
- Daily organization of legal and administrative files such as KYC;
- Facilitating logistical arrangements for the Board management (scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings including travel bookings and accommodation arrangements);
- Liaise with internal collaborators and external contacts.
- You have a degree in secretarial work;
- You have a professional approach in accordance with policies and procedures as well as the ability to work in a team;
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language will be a real asset;
- You are known for your high level of organization, rigor and proactivity;
- You are able to work on several projects at the same time, prioritize topics and respect deadlines;
- You have perfect interpersonal and customer-service skills;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website