Administrative Assistant job from Orange in Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Orange is a reputed company based in 35510 Cesson-SÃ©vignÃ©. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Administrative Assistant.
- Check the invoices of our Business Partners in a timely manner.
- Check incoming invoices daily. Are the quantities stated correct? Does the total amount correspond to expectations? The invoices cover many different subjects
- Regularly talk to suppliers, the accounting department, and various internal partners, either in writing or by telephone, to check that the invoices have been drawn up in accordance with the agreements made and that payment can be made.
- Check the partners' invoices, entering the purchasing orders into the Fusion tool. After the check, you keep the associated budgets up to date.
- Manage the objections to the various partners.
- If you find inconsistencies between the invoice and the delivery documents, you discuss these with the persons concerned and decide whether to approve the invoice. If necessary, you request a credit note from the supplier. If you decide not to approve an invoice, you block it.
- Use reports to monitor your projects and ensure that invoices are processed on time to meet suppliers' payment deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience - You have a good knowledge of administrative management through your studies (secondary or higher) or have equivalent professional experience. You are familiar with the use of Excel.
- Flexibility and team spirit - You are willing to help your colleagues during busy periods (such as the quarterly closing). You are able to work independently, but you also care about the results of your team.
- Numeracy and thoroughness - You enjoy working with numbers, amounts and quantities. You are able to work accurately and correctly. You are a good thinker and can make connections quickly.
- Responsibility and proactivity - You think about the execution of your tasks, take responsibility and work proactively.
- Communication and critical thinking - You are confident and assertive. You ensure that invoices are processed correctly. You do not hesitate to question the efficiency of processes and make suggestions for improvement
- Discretion and diplomacy
- Good sense and rigour
- Resistance to stress
- Good interpersonal skillsYou communicate fluently in English and French
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website