Ad- Hoc Research Lab Technician job from Alexandra Hospital in Singapore, Singapore
Tuesday 15th, March 2022
is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Science and Research to join our team as Ad- Hoc Research Lab Technician.
- To conduct laboratory tests
- To handle infectious samples and testing samples through Direct/Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction processes.
- To assist in laboratory duties such as equipment maintenance, maintaining inventory, purchase of consumables and preparation of laboratory reagents/supplies, including laboratory cleaning and waste-disposal.Requirement
- Prior experience with lab work especially molecular biology
- Diploma in Medical Technology / Life science related
[ Link removed ]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian FungCEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website