Accounts Assistant job from Druids Glen Hotel and Golf Resort in Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow, Ireland
Sunday 8th, May 2022
Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow
Salary : IRP 28000
Druids Glen Hotel and Golf Resort is a reputed company based in Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Accounting / Auditing to join our team as Accounts Assistant.
Description Company Details
We wish to recruit an Accounts Assistant to work within our well established Accounts Department
The major function of this role is the responsibility for maintaining efficient and accurate Accounting functions.
To assist the Financial Controller with maintaining professional financial standards within the department and throughout the Resort.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Ireland full time. You will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. Previous experience in a similar position is required and computer literacy is a must.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you may be responsible for some of the following:
- Processing payroll, maintaining payroll information, filing and documenting correctly, dealing with employee and managers queries in relation to payroll.
- Assisting in the Production of Monthly Management Accounts for 3 entities including Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Assistance in the preparation of books and files for audit and declaration of VAT and payroll taxes, including compliance with payment deadlines.
- Daily reconciliation of cash, credit cards and lodgements and liaise with all departments on a regular basis in relation to any discrepancies with the daily income and assisting them to correct this.
- Posting of Accruals & Prepayments.
- Posting of Accruals & Prepayments.
- Posting monthly Journals (Salary, VAT, Payroll).
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise.
- Assume responsibility for Hotel Debtors, including dealing with any debtor queries and invoice requests, issuing monthly statements and invoices, follow up on any outstanding accounts to ensure payment due is remitted.
- Generate and process all suppliers payments on ERP
- Sending remittances to suppliers
- Reconciling suppliers statements
- To support the Finance Manager in completion of the month-end process with specific reference to Accounts Payable accuracy
- Carry out accruals reviews at month end to ensure the accuracy of the management accounts
- Assist the Finance Manager in the statutory year-end process including creditors reconciliations
- To assist in the preparation of cashflow forecasts for supplier payments
- To support the Finance Manager in maintaining a robust AP control environment in the business
- Ad-hoc finance projects and to perform other related duties as assigned
~ Very competitive pay rate applies
~ Ongoing training
~ Meals on duty
~ Further career development
~ Free car parking
~ Staff rates in Select Hotels
~ Special Staff offers in our Elemis Spa
~ Employee awards and recognition schemes
~ Social events
We value and thank you for your enquiry. We are committed to an honest appraisal, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 days of your application we have determined that your experience and
skills do not match the very specific criteria required.
We will not require the assistance of agency with this role.
Account Reconciliation Accounting software Cashbook
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00-€33,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Free or subsidised travel
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Finance or business: 1 year (preferred)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website