Account Assistant job from Mavenwit in Remote, India
Monday 14th, March 2022
Mavenwit is a reputed company based in Remote. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Remote / Work From Home to join our team as Account Assistant.
Who We Are
Launched in 2020, with the aim to serve the best in the entire Advertising and Marketing industry, Mavenwit partnered with over 100+ global brand partners in its first year of inception and entered the market to offer the highly demanded advertising services, with all the essentials under one roof. Mavenwit is one of the Full-Time Global Award-Winning Advertising and Marketing Company. Our mission is to 10X the growth of every business through the power of the internet. We serve various professional services including – strategy, Paid Media, E-Commerce, Commercial Ads, Creative, Copywriting, Production, Influencers, Branding. Additionally, we also offer Programmatic Advertising, Consulting Solutions to skyrocket the growth of any Business.
Mavenwit revolutionized the advertising space in India, by enabling the standardization of the services, acquisition, retention in such a way, to maximize the ROI in every ad spent. Mavenwit delivers the best to win every customer for its clients around the globe, transforming the advertising industry, and producing the high-end results possible.
Job Profile Description:
We are looking for Accounting assistants to support the accounting department with their day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties. The primary work focus for accounting assistants is on accounts receivable and accounts payable. In addition, they help with collections, billing, audits, and journal entries. Most accounting assistants work in either private accounting offices or for larger accounting firms across a wide variety of sectors.
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- At a minimum, an Associate's degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or similar field. Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted.
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
At Mavenwit we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to extraordinary work & creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Unity at Mavenwit and explore our benefits.
Mavenwit.com is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Mavenwit.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Mavenwit.com will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Mavenwit.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹75,000.00 per month
- Day shift
This Job is Fully-Remote due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Marketing & Advertising Occupations: 2 years (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website