2022 Recruiter Intern (canada) job from Amazon.com.ca, Inc. in Toronto, ON, Canada
Monday 14th, March 2022
Amazon.com.ca, Inc. is a reputed company based in Toronto, ON. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Human Resources / Recruitment to join our team as 2022 Recruiter Intern (canada).
- Graduating between December 2022 to August 2023.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 12-week summer internship.
Note: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations we hire in Canada.
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about:
- Our businesses by reviewing press releases on our investor relations site, letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
- Where Amazon operates around the world
- Our commitment to our communities, diversity, and veterans
- Where to find Amazon on social media
- Ability to think and act strategically and tactically
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website