18 - Virtual Assistant/customer Support job from Support Shepherd in Manila, Philippines
Friday 6th, May 2022
Support Shepherd is a reputed company based in Manila. We are looking for talented professional from the field of Sales and Marketing / Business Development to join our team as 18 - Virtual Assistant/customer Support.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Customer Service (50%)
- Dealing with incoming student email, chat and social enquiries:
- resolving and responding directly to a variety of the most common student requests e.g. account access, course and webinar dates, course payment options etc.
- Course management:
- onboarding of students to new courses.
- ongoing management of communications with students during course e.g. weekly emails regarding upcoming classes and activities.
- post-course payment tracking to ensure all installments have been paid by students.
- Exam marking service: maintenance of marking status files and correctly assigning student exams
Setting up of webinars & meetings: creating and editing Zoom webinar and meeting events.
Video production (Camtasia): production and editing of video lessons & uploading of videos to services like YouTube and Vimeo.
Tracking file updates & maintenance: updating and maintaining financial data and website analytics, mostly via Spreadsheets.
Website (Webflow marketing site + custom app): content management: uploading of course content e.g. PDFs, videos, short questions, mock exams etc.
- Process improvement/automation: documentation of recurring tasks and workflows (SOPs).
- Suggestions for process improvement: elimination of unnecessary tasks and reduction of steps involved in tasks.
- Use of tools like Zapier to automate workflows
- Conscientious i.e. very detail oriented and takes pride in the quality and accuracy of his/her work.
- Proactive: willing to take his/her own initiative and suggest improvements to the team.
- Autonomous: this is a fully remote role and often requires the candidate to figure things out on his/her own.
- Positive attitude.
- A desire to adapt and learn.
In terms of technical skills, the following are valued:
- Excellent written English.
- Very comfortable working with spreadsheets (Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel). The ability to work with large data sets and manipulate data via pivot tables, vLookups and advanced formulas (conditional formulas etc) is greatly valued.
- Microsoft Powerpoint: the candidate should be well able to put together and edit slide decks that conform to standard templates.
- Familiarity with Camtasia (video production & editing software) is valued, but not required.
- A bonus: familiarity with automation services such as Zapier, Airtable etc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php40,000.00 - Php60,000.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Virtual Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Google Spreadsheet / MS Excel: 1 year (Required)
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website