ââ Machine Learning Engineer(s)- Intelligent Algorithms Experts job from MOTION-ISE in Paris (75), France
Sunday 8th, May 2022
MOTION-ISE is a reputed company based in Paris (75). We are looking for talented professional from the field of IT-Software / Internet to join our team as ââ Machine Learning Engineer(s)- Intelligent Algorithms Experts.
In the role of artificial intelligence/machine learning engineer, you will join and lead our ML/AI platform team focusing on designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable features and services to support end-to-end ML/AI pipelines on Motion ! platform. You will work closely with the users, systems designers, and the developers. You will engage with engineering and operations teams to lead and develop machine learning solutions for a variety of tasks and projects using a multitude of tools and techniques. You will also be trusted advisor for best practice machine learning development. You will collaborate with the ML/AI algorithms team and other engineering teams to bring industry-leading machine learning solutions to Motion ! customers. Your responsibilities will include: Architecting and developing machine learning solutions. Develop proof-of-concept apps that use machine learning on petabytes of operational data that provide analytical insight to engineering teams. Work closely with platform development teams to integrate ML tools/solutions to a high-performance production solution model.
- Minimum four years of solid hands-on experience applying machine learning techniques to build models integrated into applications. Additional experience with data visualization, data analytics, and data mining.
- Entrepreneurial minded, strong analytical problem-solving skills, and an aptitude for learning systems quickly.
- Strong software development skills with proficiency in Python (applied background in Spark, Hive, Cassandra, and knowledge of R is a plus).
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS. Linux stack and Docker.
- 2+ years in data structures, algorithms, highly concurrent programming, analysis of algorithm complexity
- Experience in cloud development principles and patterns, particularly loosely coupled architectures and micro-services
- Experienced use of machine learning and statistical-analysis libraries, such as GraphLab Create, scikit-learn, scipy, NetworkX, Spacy and NLTK.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, such as mxnet, Torch, Caffe, and TensorFlow.
- Strong working knowledge of ML algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, regression, and neural networks.
- High level of autonomy and influence to unblock delivery of results (evaluate and solve difficult problems involving various teams ranging from data instrumentation to analytics tool development).
- A strong desire to establish standards of “Best Practice”
- Ability to analyze existing database schema DDL/instance layout and determine impacts migration to new target schema/instance environment.
- Ability to explain and present analyses machine learning concepts to a broad business and technical audience.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering. Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics highly desirable.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in a related/similar occupation.
- Familiar with Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Practical experience with building ML platforms, tools, and systems is a definite plus
- Native English speaker, or fluent in English as a second language is a must.
- Proven relationship building and ability to effectively influence peers and management.
- A strong sense of ownership. Able to develop and present complex problems in a simple way.
- Ability to quickly switch between details and the big picture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present to management.
- Experience with a global company and virtual teams is required.
- This position may require up to 15% travel.
This is a paid position commensurate with experience and performance.
Ideal job opportunity in Paris for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language.
The AI Machine Learning Platform Engineer must be French native language speaker and/or fluent in English (able to lead and manage local and global teams and communicate in English with virtual teams from different locations).
Psst... we are giving you a trick: stand out when you apply by attaching to your resume a pitch, prez, link to a intro video, or other original content of your choice suggesting your ideas for the position or your past achievements. The goal is to discover you more!
Please apply via the job portal or send your CV / Resume along with a cover letter to talent (Code MLPE).
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO VISA SPONSORING TO THE U.S.**
Motion ! is an early-stage technology start-up company based in Paris, France and New York City, U.S. Our vision is to build a smart innovation ecosystem that allows innovators, consumers, and businesses to do all aspects of business online. We at Motion are on a mission to make the world a more innovative and prosperous place, one community, one ecosystem at a time.
How To Apply
Please submit your application as instructed in the job advert or Apply from Company Website